Posted By : Maher Hossain Date : October 31, 2020
Everything that is different and new in entrepreneurship because of the digital world represents digital entrepreneurship, which includes:
- Using the digital platform to find customers for entrepreneurial ventures
- Offering unique and new ways to serve the customers by using the digital platform
- Utilizing digital technology to reduce cost and generate revenue.
- Finding partners, collaborators and investors with the help of the digital platform
Digital Entrepreneurship: New Possibilities Digital entrepreneurship has opened up a range of possibilities for everyone. While some of them are technical, but there are many that can be availed by any after learning the necessary digital entrepreneurship skills. The basic skills that a digital entrepreneur should learn are:
- Finding potential and new customers online
- Ways to prototype new ventures and business ideas
- Improving those ideas based on data
Digital Entrepreneurship: New Questions Digital entrepreneurship, unlike other entrepreneurship, offers new theories and questions about opportunity, strategy and risk. Some of the issues that digital entrepreneurship opens up are:
- How can a business idea be prototyped digitally?
- Having the best data ensure my win?
- What are the ways and techniques that I can use to make an impact on the market?
- What digital techniques should I use to grow my business faster than my competitors?
- How can I switch between various business ideas and revenue sources?
- From the first day of launching the business, what does it mean to be global?
Partly because the target for digital entrepreneurs is moving, the digital world is still evolving; hence, the definition of digital entrepreneurship is still under debate. But while the definition is being debated, the time is ripe to prepare digital entrepreneurs.